I just paid 4 grand for 'New' dead sod.I told Eddie Flores from 4D's Tree & Landscaping that I needed "ALL" of the pea gravel, plastic and river rock removed from the South side of my pool, before they put down the sod, because I had sprayed the ground with "Ground Clear" , a very potent herbicide.

I was told that they had done so, as I was not on site while they worked at that part. Three weeks now since the sod was installed and as the root hit the poisoned rock beneath, it's dying off a few feet every day. I read a 'BAD' review on Eddie from YELP and he explained it away as a "Person that just couldn't be satisfied" and I hired him. He is a "Consummate *** Man", not a word from his lying lips should be believed!!

The irrigation and sprinklers are not placed properly and the spray heads won't water the area if the grass is over 1" in height. Evergreen, his sod supplier says that they won't warranty because of faulty sprinkler head placement and the lack of removal of the stone and plastic, which by the way is directing the water to other areas NOT directly affected by the herbicide, but is due to runoff. I'd sue him if I could find him, but there is no listing that connects his business to a physical address.

I should have known better when he asked me to make the check out to him personally Paul K.O'C

Review about: Twelve Hundred Feet Of Sod And Irrigation.

I didn't like: Fact that he can not be reached once he has been paid.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $4000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with 4ds Landscaping?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.